Lane Design Studio Limited is making a voluntary modern slavery and human trafficking statement relating to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 201. We are a small family owned design consultancy business providing design services. Lane Design Studio is a limited company registered at Companies’ House under number 12979662. Registered office: Matrix House, 12-16 Lionel Road, Canvey Island, England, SS8 9DE.
Our annual turnover is under £36 million. Although we are not required or compelled to make a modern slavery statement under section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, we are making this voluntary statement to show our commitment to ethical trading principles. We are committed to providing services in an legal and ethical manner in order to avoid harm to others. We hereby confirm that we are aware of the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act. For instance we understand:
- What is modern day slavery
- What does the Modern Slavery Act 2015 mean to our business and individuals?
- What is expected with regards to looking out for, and reporting victims of modern day slavery?
- How to identify victims of slavery
- How to report suspected cases of modern day slavery
This Statement has been approved by Lane Design Studio Limited’s Board, which will review and update the statement when necessary.
Lane Design Studio Limited
Approved and signed by
Susan Lane | Director